Everything your need to know about Shipping
We do our best to make sure your order arrives as fast as possible. Please find the answers to frequently asked shipping questions below. Please contact us should your question not be listed or should you require special assistance.
Please be aware that all carriers (Canada Post, UPS, Purolator etc) are dealing with very high volumes & increased safety protocols. While we ship your order out within 24 hours (Mon-Fri), it might arrive later than expected due to shipping delays.
- Most of our orders have been delivered on time during the past months, but occasional delays can occur. If in doubt, please reach out to us and we can recommend the best shipping for you.
All carriers have switched to contactless delivery. This means they will drop your order in a safe spot to eliminate contact and trips to the post office or courier office.
- Free Economy Shipping (with tracking) – For orders above $79.00 CAD & gift baskets
- $9.00 Economy Shipping (with tracking) – For orders below $79.00 CAD
- $15.00 – $35.00 Express Shipping (with tracking) – Based on delivery postal codes
- $15.00 – $35.00 Refrigerated Shipping (with tracking) – Based on delivery postal code
Shipping fees are subject to change. Remote locations, difficult to serve locations and air stage locations do not qualify for the free shipping promotion. Additionally, they qualify for an adjusted economy shipping rate (see below for extra information). Orders may also qualify for additional shipping charges depending on the size and bulk of the order. Customers will always be contacted before any such charge is added.
- To get estimated shipping times, please enter your shipping postal code at checkout. It will display the available shipping methods and associated shipping times.
- We offer Economy, Express and Refrigerated shipping.
- Next day delivery is possible under certain circumstances. Please contact us via email or social media to see if it can be done.
Shipping times at checkout are calculated with utmost care. Please be aware however, that once your package is with Canada Post, UPS or Purolator, we cannot influence the speed of delivery anymore. Strikes, extreme weather and other external factors cannot be controlled or influenced by us.
Please read our Refrigerated Shipping FAQ for detailed information about ordering refrigerated products.
If you placed an order for someone else, we ask you to notify the recipient and either pass the tracking or track the package yourself and notify the recipient once the package is marked delivered.
- We cannot be held responsible for delayed shipments if the address is deemed incomplete by one of our carriers.
- Depending on the carrier, the package will be held or immediately shipped back to us which will lead to additional costs and delays.
- Please make sure to include the unit number and a buzzer code / access code if it is needed to gain access to the building
We provide a tracking code for every package we ship.
- All our shippers (Canada Post, UPS & Purolator) provide shipping updates in real-time.
- Make sure you check your tracking code once you receive it to know what day you can expect your package
- Check multiple times on the day of the scheduled delivery
- Consider signing up with your email or phone number for updates on the tracking site (most shippers offer this for free)
- We offer free curbside delivery to Kitchener/Waterloo and Cambridge approximately once a month. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be notified of an upcoming delivery date.
- If you live in Woodstock, ON we offer free delivery to your front door every day of the week between 9 am and 7 pm
- During your checkout, select the ‘local pickup/delivery’ option and the shipping fee will be waived. Once the payment has been received, we will send an email to arrange everything.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during the shipping process. It is normal for the outer carton to show some wear and tear. Please also make sure you’ve received the correct items
If there is damage to the item(s) in your shipment or the items are incorrect, please email email@example.com. Please provide your order number, and retain the shipping box, packaging materials, and damaged items.
- Orders to Difficult to Serve locations are subject to a $20.00 shipping fee.
- The Free Shipping promotion does not apply.
- “Difficult to Serve” locations are those with postal codes beginning in T1, T9, T0, A0, A5, A8, X0 and Y0.
Orders to “Air Stage” postal codes are subject to the following shipping charges:
- $30.00 shipping for orders under $99.99
- $50.00 shipping for orders between $100 and $249.99
- $75.00 shipping for orders over $250
Click here for the full list of postal codes.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order we deem to be to a remote location.
Everything your need to know about Returns
At FAIR/SQUARE we want you to feel good about your purchase! So if you change your mind for any reason, we accept products back under some basic conditions and refund your money.
We do not accept returns of food products or products that were on sale.
We accept beauty, wellness and lifestyle products back under the following conditions:
- Your products are sealed and unused/unworn in their original packaging
- You notify us within 30 days of purchase
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us about your return
- Once your return is authorized by us, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions and a shipping label via email.
- We will email you when we’ve received your return.
- You will receive your money back within 2 business (excl. a $9 charge to cover the return shipping label).
- It’s the responsibility of the sender to provide a correct and complete shipping address including a unit number and buzzer code if needed.
- If for any reason the package gets sent back to us (incomplete address, the recipient did not pick up the package etc.), we will deduct a $9.00 shipping fee when a refund is requested or a $18.00 fee to ship the order out again.