Everything your need to know about Shipping
We do our best to make sure your order arrives as fast as possible. Please find the answers to frequently asked shipping questions below. Please contact us should your question not be listed or should you require special assistance.
We do our best to ship out your order as fast as possible. Please be aware that all our orders require 1-2 business days of processing time to get them ready for you.
We will process weekend orders on the next business day and ship them out within 1-2 business days.
Shipping for orders above $99 CAD (before taxes) is always free.
For orders below $99 CAD, we charge a flat fee of $10 CAD.
We ship with Canada Post and use expedited shipping.
Please contact us if you require express shipping and we’ll see what we can do for you.
Generally, your package will arrive within 2-9 business days after it leaves our warehouse.
Since our business is located in Ontario, shipments to Ontario and Quebec will generally arrive within 2-3 business days.
As soon as Canada Post picks up your parcel, you will receive a confirmation email that includes your Canada Post tracking number.
If the status of your order does not change for more than 2 business days, please contact us and we will help you out
Local pickup is possible on Tuesdays from 4 pm – 8 pm in the N1R postal code area.
During your checkout, select the ‘local pick up’ option and the $10.00 shipping fee will be waived. Once the payment has been received, we will send an email with the exact address.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during the shipping process. It is normal for the outer carton to show some wear and tear.
If there is damage to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately. Please provide your order number, and retain the shipping box, packaging materials, and damaged items.
Everything your need to know about Returns
At FAIR/SQUARE we want you to feel good about your purchase! So if you change your mind for any reason, we accept products back under some basic conditions and refund your money.
We give you a full refund if you meet the following conditions:
- Your products are sealed and unused in their original packaging
- You return products within 30 days
- We do not accept returns of sales items
- After your returned products have arrived, you will get your money back within 5 business days
- We will deduct $10 from your refund for the return shipping & handling cost. This option is not available for returns from Nunavut, Yukon or the Northwest Territories; in these areas, the customer pays shipping.
Please note that we are not the manufacturers of the products we sell. If you have a performance and/or warranty issue, or a general complaint with a product, it’s best to contact the manufacturer at the number on the packaging.
Please follow these 5 easy steps to allow for quick and easy returns:
- Click here to return your order with a pre-paid shipping label.
- Fill out your return form (use the return authorization number we’ve sent in the original shipping email), print it and place it in a securely sealed shipping container.
- Make sure any old labels on your package are removed or obscured and affix your pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label.
- That’s it! Now, just drop your package in the mailbox or at a Canada Post location.
- We will email you when your return is processed.