We ship Canada-wide | same day Curbside Pickup Available in Woodstock, on | Shipping rates vary by province - Check the rates here.
Everything your need to know about Shipping
We do our best to make sure your order arrives as fast as possible. Please find the answers to frequently asked shipping questions below. Please contact us should your question not be listed or should you require special assistance.
Shelf stable products
- Most of our products are shelf stable and temporary changes in temperature will not affect them.
- Due to chocolate’s ability to melt, we suggest selecting a shipping method that will get your order to you within 1 to 2 business days (transit times are indicated at checkout).
- We also offer cold packs that can be added to your order. You will see them listed when you look at your shopping cart.
- Chocolate orders will only ship Monday to Wednesday/Thursday (depending on recipients location) to reduce the instance of melting while in transit.
- We reserve the right to hold your order for a few days if there’s a heat warning in effect.
Gift Basket orders
- If your selected gift basket contains chocolates, we will include ice packs free of charge and make sure it gets to the recipient with minimum transit delay.
- We always suggest tracking your shipment to ensure your package does not sit in a hot mailbox or on a sunny front porch.
Please feel free to reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), chat or social media if you have any questions.
Please be aware that all carriers (Canada Post, UPS, Purolator etc) are dealing with very high volumes & increased safety protocols. While we ship your order out within 24 hours (Mon-Fri), it might arrive later than expected due to shipping delays.
- Most of our orders have been delivered on time during the past months, but occasional delays can occur. If in doubt, please reach out to us and we can recommend the best shipping for you.
All carriers have switched to contactless delivery. This means they will drop your order in a safe spot to eliminate contact and trips to the post office or courier office.
We ship Canada-wide. Shipping rates vary by province.
|Flatrate||Free over||Flatrate||Free over|
|PE||Prince Edward Island||$20||$99||$30||NA|
- The refrigerated shipping rate includes an insulated box and gel ice packs
- Express shipping available from $15+
- Curbside pickup available at our store in Woodstock, ON (no fee, no minimum)
*Exceptions apply. Shipping fees are subject to change. Remote locations, difficult to serve locations and air stage locations do not qualify for flatrate shipping or free shipping promotions. We are also unable to ship refrigerated orders to such locations. Orders may also qualify for additional shipping charges depending on the size and bulk of the order. Customers will always be contacted before any such charge is added.
We ship Canada-wide. Shipping times vary by province.
|ON||Ontario||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|QC||Quebec||3-4 days||1-2 days|
|NB||New Brunswick||4-5 days||2-3 days|
|PE||Prince Edward Island||5-6 days||2-3 days|
|NS||Nova Scotia||5-6 days||2-3 days|
|NF||Newfoundland||6-7 days||2-3 days|
|MB||Manitoba||5-6 days||2-3 days|
|SK||Saskatchewan||5-6 days||2-3 days|
|AB||Alberta||5-6 days||2-3 days|
|BC||British Columbia||5-6 days||2-3 days|
|NT||Northwest Territories||8-9 days||NA|
- Express shipping available for certain provinces
- Next day delivery is possible under certain circumstances. Please contact us via email or social media to see if it can be done.
Shipping times at checkout are calculated with utmost care. Please be aware however, that once your package is with Canada Post, UPS or Purolator, we cannot influence the speed of delivery anymore. Strikes, extreme weather and other external factors cannot be controlled or influenced by us.
Please read our Refrigerated Shipping FAQ for detailed information about ordering refrigerated products.
If you placed an order for someone else, we ask you to notify the recipient and either pass the tracking or track the package yourself and notify the recipient once the package is marked delivered.
- We cannot be held responsible for delayed shipments if the address is deemed incomplete by one of our carriers.
- Depending on the carrier, the package will be held or immediately shipped back to us which will lead to additional costs and delays.
- Please make sure to include the unit number and a buzzer code / access code if it is needed to gain access to the building
We provide a tracking code for every package we ship.
- All our shippers (Canada Post, UPS & Purolator) provide shipping updates in real-time.
- Make sure you check your tracking code once you receive it to know what day you can expect your package
- Check multiple times on the day of the scheduled delivery
- Consider signing up with your email or phone number for updates on the tracking site (most shippers offer this for free)
- We offer free curbside pickup at our storefront at 475 Dundas St in Woodstock, ON. Pickup is available during regular store hours.
- Can’t make it to the store but live in Woodstock? We offer free delivery. Please email us after you place an order to arrange a delivery time.
- We also offer free delivery to Kitchener/Waterloo and Cambridge approximately once a month, you can check the schedule here.
- Please note that a few select items such as frozen or bulky goods are only available for curbside pickup or local delivery, we are unable to ship them.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during the shipping process. It is normal for the outer carton to show some wear and tear. Please also make sure you’ve received the correct items
If there is damage to the item(s) in your shipment or the items are incorrect, please email email@example.com. Please provide your order number, and retain the shipping box, packaging materials, and damaged items.
- Orders are subject to higher shipping fees.
- Rates are calculated at checkout
- We are unable to ship refrigerated items to these locations.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order we deem to be to a remote location.
Everything your need to know about Returns
At FAIR/SQUARE we accept returns of certain products. Please read the return conditions below.
We do not accept returns of food products or products that were on sale.
We accept beauty, wellness and lifestyle products back under the following conditions:
- Your products are sealed and unused/unworn in their original packaging
- You notify us within 30 days of purchase
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us about your return
- Once your return is authorized by us, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions and a shipping label via email.
- We will email you when we’ve received your return.
- You will receive your money back within 2 business (excl. a $9 charge to cover the return shipping label).
- It’s the responsibility of the sender to provide a correct and complete shipping address including a unit number and buzzer code if needed.
- If for any reason the package gets sent back to us (incomplete address, the recipient did not pick up the package etc.), we will deduct a $9.00 shipping fee when a refund is requested or a $18.00 fee to ship the order out again.