We ship Canada-wide | same day Curbside Pickup Available in Woodstock, on | Shipping rates vary by province - Check the rates here.
Refrigerated Shipping Guide
HOW DO I BUY SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES REFRIGERATION?
- Make sure to select the refrigerated shipping option at checkout.
- We are not able to ship to PO boxes or remote areas.
When do refrigerated orders ship?
- Mondays and Tuesdays only.
- We don’t ship closer to the weekend to avoid spoilage in case of unforeseen delays.
How much do you charge for refrigerated shipping?
|PE||Prince Edward Island||$30||NA|
What does the refrigerated shipping rate include?
- Courier shipping via UPS or Purolator (transit time of 1-2 business days).
- Insulated box (curbside recyclable) + ice packs.
How long will the products stay cold during transportation?
- Depending on the season, the ice pack and insulation last 24h to 36h during summer months and 48h to 72h in winter months.
- Adding frozen products (such as vegan meat alternatives) to the order will help keep things cold longer.
How do I track my order?
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a tracking number via email.
- We suggest tracking your shipment to ensure your package does not sit in a hot mailbox or on a sunny front porch.
- UPS and Purolator offer free services that can be accessed via the tracking result page
- UPS My Choice lets you pass delivery instructions on to the driver
- Purolator Your Way for SMS notifications and more
Will products spoil when shipments get delayed and what happens if they do?
- Refrigerated vegan products such as meat and cheese alternatives are not generally considered hazardous foods by public health (unlike real cheese or meat).
- Temporary changes in temperature do not generally compromise the safety of the product.
- If you are worried about your order, we ask that you email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your case and find an amicable solution.
How do I dispose of the shipping materials?
- Our insulated liner is entirely plastic-free and curbside recyclable.
- The gel ice packs are non-toxic and very sturdy. Use them to keep your lunch cold and reuse them as often as you want.
- If you would like to dispose of them, the liquid can be poured down the drain. The plastic can be recycled (where applicable).