- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Italy.
- Women’s US shoe sizes 5-10
- Produced using OEKO-TEX® Certified Egyptian Combed Cotton*
- No-Feel Toe Link™: The heels and toes of our socks are reinforced with cotton to keep them soft. No holes here! Yarn blend extends inside the top cuff for extra durability and comfort, and we have sewn thread closures on all labels.
So what is it? A Wiener dog-shaped hot dog or a hotdog-shaped wiener dog? The Women’s Wiener Dog Hot Dog socks are begging to be worn to your next BBQ.
- 85% OEKO-TEX® Certified Egyptian Combed Cotton
- 12% Nylon
- 3% Elastane
*The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is a comprehensive, third-party testing and certification system for textile products at all stages of production. Textiles can only be certified if all components meet the specified requirements. Test criteria are updated annually and go far beyond existing legal regulations.
About Friday Sock Co.
Each pair of our purposely mismatched socks are designed in Canada and ethically made in Italy. Over the years we have been fortunate to get to know the people who make our socks, and visit our factory partner’s on an annual basis. We know who makes our product and that’s important to us. When you purchase our socks you’re also supporting a small family-owned factory that cares about quality and craftsmanship.