Safety Razor Blades
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- 100% Vegan, we carefully vet all our products
- Every purchase supports animal sanctuaries
Set of 20 recyclable safety razor blades compatible with all Well Kept safety razors. We recommend switching out the blade every 5-8 shaves. \n \n*please note: Astra blades are our favourite, but our razor is compatible with almost all standard safety razor blades.
- A single sharp blade provides a close shave while reducing irritation
- The weighted handle allows you to shave without applying any pressure, again, reducing irritation
- Dramatically reduces the occurrence of ingrown hairs
- Can be used with a moisturizing shave oil (shave & moisturize simultaneously)
- The razor is made of solid brass and designed to last a lifetime
- The razor and the blades are plastic-free
- The blades are recyclable
- The packaging of both blades and razor are recyclable
About Well KeptTwo friends decided to create well kept to provide a superior, more sustainable alternative for women's shaving. They want to create a space where women can not only give themselves the time to enjoy shaving with natural, sustainable, quality products, but also to speak openly about leg hair, armpit hair, self-care myths, plastic waste, cosmetic industry ingredients - things that don't always meet the norms of the beauty industry.
Once you enter a shipping address, you will see our available shipping rates.
- Standard shipping: $15.00, FREE for orders over $100.00
- Express shipping: $20.00
- Cold shipping: $20.00, FREE for orders over $150.00
- Gift Box Shipping: FREE
The free shipping promotion is not available for shipping to remote and rural areas (postal codes starting with P0 or K0).
Rates to other provinces*
- Standard shipping: $20.00, FREE for orders over $150.00
- Express shipping $30.00
- Cold shipping $30.00
- Gift Box Shipping: FREE
The free shipping promotion is not available for shipping to remote and rural areas (postal codes starting with A0, B0, C0, E0, G0, H0, J0, R0, S0, T0, V0). Cold shipping is also not available to these areas.
* Please inquire with us if you're looking to ship to the Northwest Territories, Yukon, or Nunavut.
Orders ship out Monday through Friday unless they contain refrigerated/frozen items.
Cold shipping orders ship Mondays and Tuesdays only.
If you're in Ontario, your cold shipping order might also ship on a Thursday.
Cold shipping rates include insulation and ice packs to help keep your items cold during transit.
Please familiarize yourself with our full shipping guidelines.