Eat Feel Fresh: A Contemporary, Plant-Based Ayurvedic Cookbook
- Author: Rose Ketabi
- 256 pages
A fresh approach to Ayurveda. The ancient science of Ayurveda teaches that food is divine medicine with the power to heal - but the best foods for one person may not be beneficial to another. Join author Sahara Rose on a journey to wellness that begins with what your eat. Eat Feel Fresh embraces the wisdom of the ancient while adapting Ayurvedic guidelines for modern tastes and lifestyles. Learn how to eat according to your specific needs, and nourish your body and mind with healing recipes for every meal of the day.
This beautifully illustrated cookbook gives a detailed look at how to eat according to your body’s specific needs, and will help you connect with your inner self.
Dive straight in to discover:
- Over 100 deliciously recipes including vegan and gluten-free options
- A clear easy-to-follow overview of basic Ayurvedic principles
- Comprehensive quizzes to identify your mind-body type to determine the best foods for your body.
- A core focus on make-ahead meals designed for a modern healthy lifestyle
- Ships to anywhere in Canada