Why you’ll love it
Have a cat-obsessed vegan in your life? Surprise them with this gift basket designed just for them! The gift basket contains a beautiful handmade mug from Kitties & Cabernet, a cat coloring book and a bag of animated coffee (they donate a percentage of their profit to animal rescues). We’ve also added two best-selling treats from some of our favorite Canadian brands. And, you have the option of picking a cat-themed greeting card!
What’s in the Breakfast Favourites box?
- Kitties & Cabernet | Meow Mug
- Coloring Book | A Million Cats
- Animated Coffee | Direct Trade Coffee
- Little Tucker | Indulgent Energy Bites
- Kinwa Bar | Quinoa Energy Bar
How to customize the box
You can customize the box in three ways. 1) Add a handwritten note, 2) Pick a delivery date and 3) Swap out ingredients. We’ll review your instructions carefully and then securely pack all products in our modern white shipping boxes. You’ll receive an automatic tracking email from Canada Post for your package as soon as it ships.
1) Add a handwritten note
- Simply select one of the greeting cards and tell us what it should say in the notes section.
- We can also write a note for you on one of our blank “FAIR/SQUARE” postcards. Simply select “no card” and ad your message in the notes section.
- We’ll handwrite the note in the card for you.
2) Pick the delivery date
- Once you enter the delivery address at checkout, you will see the available shipping options.
- We try to offer an Economy and an Xpress option for every destination.
- If you would like your gift box to be delivered at a later date, please add the date to the notes section at checkout.
- If in doubt, please contact us. We’re happy to help and figure out the best and fastest way to ship your gift.
3) Swap out items
- Please let us know in the notes section If you would like to swap out one or two items.
- If you’re looking for a fully customized box, we’d recommend having a look at our “Vegan Surprise Boxes” instead.
Please note: occasional substitutions may occur. Substitutions will be made of equal or greater value.