Ahhh. If you like to relax, Take Your Time and save the planet, one cup of coffee at a time, this Sloth-themed cup is for you. More than 16 Billion disposable coffee cups end up in our landfills yearly. That daily coffee run adds up! Switch to our reusable Bamboo Fiber Cups for your caffeine and tea routine. Perfect for your favorite cold and hot beverages.
- Dishwasher safe || Food Safe || Don’t put me in the microwave!
- Tea and coffee contain natural tannins; they may stain your cup. To help remove the stains; try gently powdering baking soda over the wet cup stains. Wait 20-30 minutes, gently wash and repeat as needed.
- P.E.T.A. Vegan and Cruelty-Free: This means no animal ingredients were used and absolutely no animal testing was conducted on any of our products.
- F.S.C.: Responsible Forestry – Well managed Bamboo Forests.*
- Health Canada & FDA registered
About The Future is Bamboo
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE: Make eco-friendly products accessible and affordable to everyone. We are proud to be the first and only Canadian bamboo brand to hold the following certifications: P.E.T.A.’s Vegan and Cruelty-Free, F.S.C. [Responsible Forestry], as well as being BPA free. From biodegradable bamboo toothbrushes to now a full range of eco-friendly home essentials, we are grateful to provide products that make your everyday life a lot kinder to our Planet.
• Our C02 offset program allows us track our supply chain impact and offset by planting trees
• Make minimal packaging that breaks down naturally
• We avidly strategize ways for our products to be LOW WASTE and create value for you, and also lower the overall waste impact for all of us.
• We ship with minimal packaging (that means 0 plastic and unnecessary packaging)
With our Rainbow program, we give back to social and environmental causes. Here’s a few we have donated to in the past year :
• Jeunesse J’écoute
• Quebec Food Banks
• Aura Freedom Intl.
Inclusion and Representation
We care about the planet and ALL its inhabitants. We support people from all cultures, LGBTQIA, disabled communities and beyond.