- 10 ml of pure rosemary essential oil
- Uses: Anxiety, dry scalp, migraines, negative emotions
- Recommended blends: Cinnamon, fir needle, lavender
- Handmade in small batches in BC, Canada
Awaken your senses with this premium Rosemary Essential Oil
The Rosemary Essential Oil from Scentuals has a warm, herbaceous and woody scent. It’s a 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil that is perfect for everyday use. It is wildly used in Portugal, Spain and Middle East for its awakening and refreshing properties. It helps to alleviate anxiety and negative emotions and can improve migraines. The rosemary essential oil is also great for relaxing home aromatherapy and mixes well with other oils. Try blending it with other warm scents such as cinnamon, fir needle and lavender.
How to use essential oils
Essential oils are highly concentrated flower, plant or tree extracts that provide natural health benefits. They are versatile and easy to use for relaxing home aromatherapy.
- Dilute in carrier oils like argan, tamanu or vitamin E. Use 5-6 drops for 30ml of carrier oil.
- Dilute in water. Use 3-5 drops for 100ml of water.
- Use with diffusers or add to the wax of a burning candle
- Add to unscented household cleaning products.
- Mix with water and spray on linens, pillows and washable fabric.
- Add to unscented beauty and skin care products.
Scentuals is a natural beauty company from Coquitlam in British Columbia. They use only 100% natural and organic ingredients for their products such as pure essential oils, cold-pressed carrier oils, the finest botanicals, and organic herbs. As a consequence, there are no chemicals or synthetic ingredients in any of their beauty products. They source their ingredients responsibly from all around the globe and make sure they’re high-quality and traceable. Moreover, all of their personal care products are handmade in small batches.
Scentuals also believes that businesses should take responsibility for their environmental footprint. For this reason, they strive to be as eco-friendly as possible to help protect the planet. All their products are certified cruelty-free. Moreover, they package their products with recyclable materials.