- 10ml of pure lemongrass essential oil
- Uses: Acne, fatigue, insect repellent, muscle/joint pain
- Recommended blends: Bergamot, lemon, neroli
- Handmade in small batches in BC, Canada
Breathe easily with this Lemongrass Essential Oil
Light and refreshing, Lemongrass essential oil works as an antiseptic and astringent. Originated from Asia and India and now produced in Europe and Asia, it is steam distilled from the grass plant. It is greenish-yellow in color. It smells of lemons but is milder, sweeter and has a sour note.
How to use essential oils
Essential oils are highly concentrated flower, plant or tree extracts that provide natural health benefits. They are versatile and easy to use for relaxing home aromatherapy.
- Dilute in carrier oils like argan, tamanu or vitamin E. Use 5-6 drops for 30ml of carrier oil.
- Dilute in water. Use 3-5 drops for 100ml of water.
- Use with diffusers or add to the wax of a burning candle
- Add to unscented household cleaning products.
- Mix with water and spray on linens, pillows and washable fabric.
- Add to unscented beauty and skin care products.
Scentuals is a natural beauty company from Coquitlam in British Columbia. They use only 100% natural and organic ingredients for their products such as pure essential oils, cold-pressed carrier oils, the finest botanicals, and organic herbs. As a consequence, there are no chemicals or synthetic ingredients in any of their beauty products. They source their ingredients responsibly from all around the globe and make sure they’re high-quality and traceable. Moreover, all of their personal care products are handmade in small batches.
Scentuals also believes that businesses should take responsibility for their environmental footprint. For this reason, they strive to be as eco-friendly as possible to help protect the planet. All their products are certified cruelty-free. Moreover, they package their products with recyclable materials.