- 50 g of all-natural soap
- Boosting. Revitalizing. Nutritious.
- Hand-crafted in small batches in Canada
Why you’ll love it
Add blueberries to your nutritious diet and share Nana+Livy’s healthy Blueberry Soap Block with your skin too. The Blueberry Soap Block is a cold process soap. It primarily consists of blueberry seeds that offer anti-aging benefits and exfoliate your skin. With a minimalist design, this handmade Soap Block is small enough to make an easy grip when you use it for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for the skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F, and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Blueberry Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the Soap Block in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Blueberry Seeds: Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, blueberries are the superfood that enhance the skin by softening and balancing levels of oil in the skin. Blueberry seeds are great exfoliant for skin.
- Ultramarine Blue: Ultramarine is 100% skin-safe. Less than 0.1% of ultramarine is added to the recipe in order to add color to the Soap Block.
How to make your soap last longer
Handmade soap lasts a long time if kept dry between uses. Please use a draining soap dish and keep it away from direct streams of water.
About Nana + Livy
Amelia is the inspiration and innovation behind Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats, a handmade artisan bath and body shop based in Vancouver, Canada. The concept of Nana+Livy started out as a mere interest in soapmaking during her long and challenging maternity leave in 2017. As days went by, her passion for soapmaking has strengthened when she became fascinated with the discovery that healthy food ingredients can be transformed into bath and body products. Subsequently, Amelia turned her hobby into a small business in 2018, and named her brand after her two lovely girls, Natalia and Olivianne.
At its core, Nana+Livy is ushered by the idea of feeding skin of all ages and genders with everyday nutritious food ingredients. As an alternative to food intake, a selection of healthy food can be applied directly onto our skin for nutrient absorption. Every Bath Treat from Nana+Livy is designed, crafted and packaged with two hands, along with passion and pride for soapmaking. The brand is not just about fine craftsmanship from start to finish, it has also become synonymous with minimalism and sustainability. While the design of each Bath Treat appears to be minimal and timeless, our plastic-free packaging promotes zero waste and encourages the use of recyclable materials.