- 55 g of all-natural salt soap
- Relaxing. Rejuvenating. Revitalizing.
- Hand-crafted in small batches in Canada
Why you’ll love it
Sweet Flora Salt Block is just like our Soap Block, but with lots of high-quality fine Pacific sea salts. Scented with ylang ylang essential oil, lavender essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, and rose geranium essential oil, Sweet Flora Salt Block sends off a sweet floral aroma as you rub it on your skin. Along with other all-natural food ingredients, the fine sea salts in our Salt Block would exfoliate your skin like a polished stone with dense and fluffy lather — making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
Salt bar benefits
- Sea Salts are full of skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, iodine, etc.
- Sea salts draw toxins out of the body while providing a catalyst that helps the glycerin in our pure, real soap absorb more easily in the skin.
- Salt Block will last almost twice as long as the Soap Block because of its high salt component which makes it a very hard bar.
- Salt Blocks are not scratching the skin. Instead, it feels more like a polished stone making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for the skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F, and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: With a rich, exotic, sweet floral fragrance, ylang ylang essential oil is known to reduce inflammation, improve mood, and soothes stress.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender essential oil has a sweet floral aroma that is comforting and relaxing. The all-natural essential oil is well known for its multitude of healing benefits including releasing stress and anxiety, inducing sleep, and easing pain. The addition of essential oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: Uplifting and sweet, grapefruit essential oil helps to ease muscle fatigue and stiffness.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: Gentle on the skin, the special oil has astringent properties that helps improve overall skin complexions.
- Rosehip Powder: Rosehips are the fruit of wild roses and wonderful herbal ingredients that contain high levels of vitamin C, in addition to vitamin E, A, and D.
- Madder Root Powder: Aside from its many herbal properties, madder root powder is used in soap as a natural colorant for its reddish-pink colour.
- French Pink Clay: Elegant yet mild, French pink clay exfoliates and polishes the skin to diminish aging and removes impurities by bringing out a fresher-looking complexion.
About Nana + Livy
Amelia is the inspiration and innovation behind Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats, a handmade artisan bath and body shop based in Vancouver, Canada. The concept of Nana+Livy started out as a mere interest in soapmaking during her long and challenging maternity leave in 2017. As days went by, her passion for soapmaking has strengthened when she became fascinated with the discovery that healthy food ingredients can be transformed into bath and body products. Subsequently, Amelia turned her hobby into a small business in 2018, and named her brand after her two lovely girls, Natalia and Olivianne.
At its core, Nana+Livy is ushered by the idea of feeding skin of all ages and genders with everyday nutritious food ingredients. As an alternative to food intake, a selection of healthy food can be applied directly onto our skin for nutrient absorption. Every Bath Treat from Nana+Livy is designed, crafted and packaged with two hands, along with passion and pride for soapmaking. The brand is not just about fine craftsmanship from start to finish, it has also become synonymous with minimalism and sustainability. While the design of each Bath Treat appears to be minimal and timeless, our plastic-free packaging promotes zero waste and encourages the use of recyclable materials.