- Each Bath Tea pack contains 2 tea bags
- Relaxing. Rejuvenating. Nourishing.
- 100% compostable
- Hand-crafted in small batches in Canada
Why you’ll love it
Ready to host a special (bath) tea party for your skin? Let your body sink into the luxurious tea bath and your skin absorb the beneficial nutrients of our Bath Tea — this is even better than obtaining nutrients from your daily tea consumption. Our Rose Bath Tea will give you the most therapeutic bath experience that helps soak away aches and pains. It helps soothe your sore body and nourish your skin with a mixture of Himalayan pink salts and dried rose petals and buds.
How to use the bath tea
For a full-body soak, add 1-2 tea bags in a warm bath to produce an herbal treatment.
For best results:
- Steep tea bags in about 2 cups of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Pour steeped water and tea bags into bathwater.
- Gently squeeze tea bags for maximum botanical concentration.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Himalayan Pink Salts: Known as the purest salts, Himalayan pink salts contain more than 80 natural minerals that impart a relaxed feeling, nourish your skin, and detox your body.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin clay is a very mild clay that improves blood circulation, and gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin.
- Dried Rose Petals, Dried Rose Buds: Roses are rich in antioxidants and antibacterial, which best help fight inflammation and promote relaxation.
- Rose Fragrance Oil: Less than 1% of fragrance oil is added to the Bath Tea in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben-free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
About Nana + Livy
Amelia is the inspiration and innovation behind Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats, a handmade artisan bath and body shop based in Vancouver, Canada. The concept of Nana+Livy started out as a mere interest in soapmaking during her long and challenging maternity leave in 2017. As days went by, her passion for soapmaking has strengthened when she became fascinated with the discovery that healthy food ingredients can be transformed into bath and body products. Subsequently, Amelia turned her hobby into a small business in 2018, and named her brand after her two lovely girls, Natalia and Olivianne.
At its core, Nana+Livy is ushered by the idea of feeding skin of all ages and genders with everyday nutritious food ingredients. As an alternative to food intake, a selection of healthy food can be applied directly onto our skin for nutrient absorption. Every Bath Treat from Nana+Livy is designed, crafted and packaged with two hands, along with passion and pride for soapmaking. The brand is not just about fine craftsmanship from start to finish, it has also become synonymous with minimalism and sustainability. While the design of each Bath Treat appears to be minimal and timeless, our plastic-free packaging promotes zero waste and encourages the use of recyclable materials.