- Each Bath Tea pack contains 2 tea bags
- Balancing. Harmonizing. Detoxifying.
- 100% compostable
- Hand-crafted in small batches in Canada
Why you’ll love it
Ready to host a special (bath) tea party for your skin? Let your body sink into the luxurious tea bath and your skin absorb the beneficial nutrients of our Bath Tea — this is even better than obtaining nutrients from your daily tea consumption. Our Matcha Bath Tea will give you the most therapeutic bath experience that helps soak away aches and pains. Not only does matcha powder help the calm mind and relax the body, adzuki bean powder also improves health in general.
How to use the bath tea
For a full-body soak, add 1-2 tea bags in a warm bath to produce an herbal treatment.
For best results:
- Steep tea bags in about 2 cups of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Pour steeped water and tea bags into bathwater.
- Gently squeeze tea bags for maximum botanical concentration.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Adzuki Bean Powder: Being rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, adzuki beans are known to increase antioxidants and help improve overall health in general.
- Rice Powder: Rice contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids which help moisturize the skin and brighten skin tone. It is widely used in treatments for anti-aging and whitening in Asia.
- Matcha Powder: As a traditional Japanese drink, matcha green tea is truly nutritious and contains 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. Not only does it help with combating inflammation, oxidation, and aging, it also helps to calm the mind and relax the body. Matcha powder works as a gentle exfoliant and detoxifier.
About Nana + Livy
Amelia is the inspiration and innovation behind Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats, a handmade artisan bath and body shop based in Vancouver, Canada. The concept of Nana+Livy started out as a mere interest in soapmaking during her long and challenging maternity leave in 2017. As days went by, her passion for soapmaking has strengthened when she became fascinated with the discovery that healthy food ingredients can be transformed into bath and body products. Subsequently, Amelia turned her hobby into a small business in 2018, and named her brand after her two lovely girls, Natalia and Olivianne.
At its core, Nana+Livy is ushered by the idea of feeding skin of all ages and genders with everyday nutritious food ingredients. As an alternative to food intake, a selection of healthy food can be applied directly onto our skin for nutrient absorption. Every Bath Treat from Nana+Livy is designed, crafted and packaged with two hands, along with passion and pride for soapmaking. The brand is not just about fine craftsmanship from start to finish, it has also become synonymous with minimalism and sustainability. While the design of each Bath Treat appears to be minimal and timeless, our plastic-free packaging promotes zero waste and encourages the use of recyclable materials.