- Each Bath Tea pack contains 2 tea bags
- Soothing. Calming. Comforting.
- 100% compostable
- Hand-crafted in small batches in Canada
Why you’ll love it
Ready to host a special (bath) tea party for your skin? Let your body sink into the luxurious tea bath and your skin absorb the beneficial nutrients of our Bath Tea — this is even better than obtaining nutrients from your daily tea consumption. Our Lavender Bath Tea will give you the most therapeutic bath experience that helps soak away aches and pains. It helps relax your sore body and soften your skin with a mixture of botanical ingredients and a sweet floral scent of lavender essential oil.
How to use the bath tea
For a full-body soak, add 1-2 tea bags in a warm bath to produce an herbal treatment.
For best results:
- Steep tea bags in about 2 cups of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Pour steeped water and tea bags into bathwater.
- Gently squeeze tea bags for maximum botanical concentration.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Ground Oats: Oatmeal is best known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits such as gently exfoliates skin and relieves skin irritation.
- Lavender Buds: Lavender is known for its calming properties for your body and mind.
- Chamomile Flowers: Known for its relaxing properties, chamomile soothes sensitive skin and minor scalp irritations.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender essential oil has a sweet floral aroma that is comforting and relaxing. The all-natural essential oil is well known for its multitude of healing benefits including releasing stress and anxiety, inducing sleep, and easing pain. The addition of essential oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
About Nana + Livy
Amelia is the inspiration and innovation behind Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats, a handmade artisan bath and body shop based in Vancouver, Canada. The concept of Nana+Livy started out as a mere interest in soapmaking during her long and challenging maternity leave in 2017. As days went by, her passion for soapmaking has strengthened when she became fascinated with the discovery that healthy food ingredients can be transformed into bath and body products. Subsequently, Amelia turned her hobby into a small business in 2018, and named her brand after her two lovely girls, Natalia and Olivianne.
At its core, Nana+Livy is ushered by the idea of feeding skin of all ages and genders with everyday nutritious food ingredients. As an alternative to food intake, a selection of healthy food can be applied directly onto our skin for nutrient absorption. Every Bath Treat from Nana+Livy is designed, crafted and packaged with two hands, along with passion and pride for soapmaking. The brand is not just about fine craftsmanship from start to finish, it has also become synonymous with minimalism and sustainability. While the design of each Bath Treat appears to be minimal and timeless, our plastic-free packaging promotes zero waste and encourages the use of recyclable materials.