- 120 ml / 4 oz of baby creme
- Nourishing base of shea butter and wheat germ oil
- Healing herbs of calendula and red clover help heal and prevent childhood eczema
- Essential oils of peppermint and ylang-ylang calm irritated skin
- Free of mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, GMO’s, Parabens or Phthalates
Rehydrate and nourish your baby’s skin
Free of mineral oil, Matter Company’s moisture-rich baby creme nourishes and softens your little one. Its fresh candy-like scent makes it a hit with kids of all ages-even grown-ups! Matter Company’s Baby Creme can be used as a moisturizer as part of the daily regiment in promoting and maintaining healthy skin. This cream is formulated with shea butter & calendula to encourage skin resiliency. Moreover, the healing herbs of calendula and red clover help heal and prevent childhood eczema.
- Chamomile Flower: soothing to stomach aches & colic, digestive aid, calming for stress and anxious nerves; anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and healing to skin ailments
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: skin balancing; astringent; uplifting; detoxifying
- Peppermint Essential Oil: anti-inflammatory; anti-nauseant; pain relieving; good for headaches; relieves irritated skin, ie. insect bites
- Red Clover Blossoms: skin tonic, specific herb used for childhood eczema
- Shea Butter: humectant, highly moisturizing, natural sun screen
- Wheat Germ Oil: high in vitamin A, B, D and E; anti-oxidant, rich in proteins and lecithin
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: calming; balances oils of the skin; helpful for dry skin
About Matter Company
Matter Company is a holistic herbal skincare company from Toronto. Their formulas are cooked in small batches for 24 hours to extract the herbs’ beneficial properties at the founder’s studio in Toronto’s West End. All of their products are made from organic and natural ingredients. Their formulas are GMO-free and paraben-free. They’re also never tested on animals and many of their products are vegan.