Looking for a gift for someone wanting to make the switch to a more sustainable lifestyle? This plastic-free kitchen kit provides some lovely items for a more sustainable kitchen routine. It contains a solid dish wash block, 2 Swedish sponge cloths, a versatile cotton bag, a handmade ceramic mug, and a craft chocolate bar (because you deserve a little treat after doing the dishes).
What’s in the Kit
- 1x Solid Wash Block by Nana & Livy
- 2x Swedish Sponge Cloths
- 1x Cotton Bag
- 1x Hand-painted mug by Kitties & Cab
- 1x Chocolate bar by Zimt Chocolates
Plastic-free Gift Basket Packaging
This Zero Waste Starter Kit ships entirely plastic-free. We use a carton box made from recycled materials, paper-based (but reinforced) tape, and biodegradable, unbleached wood-based crinkle to support the products.
How to customize the gift basket
1| Add a message
We can write a personal note for you. We have a variety of greeting cards to choose from for longer messages. Alternatively, we can include a short message on the included gift basket card
- Select your preferred card option from the dropdown
- Add your message in the notes section
2 | Customize the gift basket content
- Please let us know If the recipient has any allergies, intolerances or dislikes
- If you’d prefer a fully customized gift basket please email email@example.com
3 | Customize delivery at checkout
We can ship the gift basket directly to the recipient for you.
- You will see the available shipping options like free delivery, Xpress shipping or next day delivery once you enter the shipping address
- If you would like your gift box to be delivered at a later date, please add the date to the notes section at checkout.
We can also ship the gift basket to yourself if you would prefer to hand it over in person
- Please select the appropriate answer from the drop-down.
- If you ship to yourself, we will wrap the gift basket in shipping paper to protect it during shipping