- 50g of all-natural deodorant
- Natural and Organic Cosmetics certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
- Free From Alcohol, Aluminum, Ethanol, Gluten, GMO, Parabens, Propylene glycol or PEG, Synthetic Fragrance
- Made in Canada
Why you’ll love it
Time to refresh with this zesty citrus deodorant stick from Green Beaver! Perfect for those days that need a little energizing boost, this deodorant is lightly scented with premium orange and lemon essential oils. The new formula uses the anti-odorant ingredient found in sage oil combined with Canadian-grown organic Labrador tea to fight body odor for 24h. It’s so effective that it eliminates existing odors in addition to preventing new ones!
Why you should use aluminum-free deodorant
Did you know that sweat is actually odorless? You can blame bacteria for your body odor. When moisture remains on the skin, bacteria starts to grow and produces body odor. Sweating is a natural process of your body and has many functions like ridding your body of built-up toxins and cooling your skin. When you use aluminum-based deodorants, you block your sweat glands to keep you from sweating. Moreover, the aluminum in your antiperspirant reacts with the proteins in your sweat and produces and ugly yellow stain on your shirts.
Tips and tricks to use natural deodorants
- Cleanse your underarms thoroughly 1-2 times per day
- Avoid processed foods, as your diet has a substantial impact on your body odor.
- Sweat. Getting your glands to open up and start sweating will help your body get rid of toxins.
- Drink plenty of water to expedite the flushing of toxins
- Reapply deodorant throughout the day as needed
About Green Beaver
The ultimate Canadian green beauty brand, Green Beaver is a family company that has been around for more than 20 years. Their philosophy is to make products that do not harm animals, do not harm the earth, and also do not harm the consumer. They use ingredients from organic farming in all their products and they’re certified by ECOCERT. They also don’t believe in animal testing or in slaughtering animals for production. Everything they make is vegan-friendly, except for their lip balms that contain organic beeswax.