This ultra-light, ceramide moisturizing cream is a weightless emulsion, perfect for people with sensitive skin that reacts to just about everything. It’s enhanced with skin barrier protection and offers soothing hydration for thirsty skin that’s also prone to acne. And it doubles as an eye cream!
- REVITALIZE skin barrier function with our botanical ceramide
- HYDRATE your complexion with mineral-rich maple sap water (in true Canadian fashion)
- REJUVENATE skin with vitamin C from rosehip extract
- SUPPORT collagen production with rosehip seed oil rich in vitamin A, B, and E
- SMOOTH and help firm skin with evening primrose oil
- STRENGTHEN and enhance skin health with omega-5 fatty acid from pomegranate seed oil
- RELIEVE irritation and increase elasticity with antioxidant-rich black currant seed oil
How to use Graydon’s Skin Stuff
Gently massage a pump or two over your cleansed face, neck, and eye area. Suitable for use day and/or night, especially good for sensitive skin types.
About Graydon Skincare
“What goes on you, goes in you”. That’s been Graydon’s philosophy from the start. Graydon started her business by researching nourishing and natural ingredients while experimenting in her very own kitchen. Each raw material that she uses for her Graydon Skincare line plays a specific and important role in ‘feeding’ your skin.
Graydon leverages the transformative power of pure plant-based ingredients to create products that are as effective as they are luxurious. Staying connected to her Canadian roots is of great importance to her. For this reason, she loves sourcing ingredients grown in Canada. Moreover, Graydon does not use any fillers, toxic chemicals, phthalates, artificial fragrances or colors.