- 250 ml / 8 oz of coconut wax
- Wood wick
- 40 hours of burn time
- Scented with pure essential oils
- Hand-poured in small batches in Canada
Why you’ll love it
Introducing Buck Naked candles! Fill the room with the soft, intoxicating scent of vanilla and rose with our new candle, hand-poured in colourful Polish glass. Made with clean-burning coconut wax and wooden wick, this all-natural and vegan candle burns up to 40 hours.
How to get the most out of your candle
- Burn on heat safe surface and avoid drafts
- For best results, burn until the wax melts evenly across, do not exceed 4 hours
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Keep wick centered & trim to 1⁄4″ each time candle is lit
About Buck Naked Soap Company
Buck Naked Soap Company is a vegan luxury beauty brand from Cambridge, Ontario. Rina, the founder, started developing her products after her son developed skin irritations from traditional baby products. As a consequence, they only use the best naturally occurring ingredients and handcraft each product with care and control. Since 2013, they have developed more than 40 products including cold-pressed soap and bath products. All of their products are 100% natural, chemical-free and vegan.
Buck Naked is deeply concerned with the quality of your skin and its exposure to chemicals, but they’re also mindful of the impact they have on the environment and its furry creatures. As a result, they use sustainable resources in their products and donate 1% of profits annually to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) in support of national and international projects.