- 240 ml of calming body wash
- Paraben-free, phenoxyethanol-free
- Toxin-free and harsh chemicals free
- Ideal from birth onwards
Calm your baby with this soothing baby wash
Aleva Naturals bath and bedtime products are enriched with Lavender and Chamomile Oils, proven to help soothe and relax your baby, allowing everyone to have a good night’s sleep! A unique blend of soothing Lavender and Chamomile Oils that release aromas to soothe, calm and relax baby to a restful sleep. The combination of Organic Aloe Vera and Natural Grape Fruit extracts moisturizes your baby’s hair & skin, making it feel soft & silky. Use this ultra-gentle wash as part of your bedtime bath routine.
Benefits of a nightly bath time routine
We all love to unwind after a long day, and so do our babies. Pampering your baby before bedtime helps with a restful and soothing night-time routine. Not only is bath time about cleaning and pampering your baby, but also about building stronger bonds with them and stimulating their brain with new and exciting activities.
About Aleva Naturals
Aleva Naturals range of maternity and baby skincare products was developed by a Naturopath, Herbalist, and Pharmacist. This unique product range uses only pure, natural and safe ingredients that deliver therapeutic results. All Aleva Naturals products contain 0% toxins and harsh chemicals. They’re also pH balanced to be gentle on baby’s eyes and mild on the most sensitive skin. Moreover, all of Aleva Naturals products are also all certified vegan and cruelty-free.
Water/Eau, Cetyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis* Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil.
- FREE shipping on orders above $99 CAD (before taxes).
- For orders below $99 CAD, we charge a flat fee of $10 CAD.
- Local pickup is possible on Tuesdays from 4 pm - 8 pm in Woodstock, ON (N4S postal code area).
- During your checkout, select the ‘local pick up’ option and the $10.00 shipping fee will be waived. Once the payment has been received, we will send an email with the exact address.
- We will process your order within 1-2 business days to get it ready for shipping
- We are located in South Western Ontario and ship with Canada Post using expedited shipping.
- Once processed and picked up by Canada Post, shipments to Ontario and Quebec will generally arrive within 2-3 business days.
- Please allow extra time for deliveries to other provinces, non-major centers and remote locations (3-9 business days)
- As soon as your parcel is picked up by Canada Post, you will receive a confirmation email that includes your Canada Post tracking number.
*Difficult To Serve Locations
- Orders to "Difficult to serve locations" are subject to a $20.00 shipping fee.
- "Difficult to serve locations" are those with postal codes beginning in A0, B0, C0, X0 and Y0 which are not considered an "Air Stage Location" by Canada Post.
*Air Stage Locations
- Orders to “Air Stage Locations” are subject to remote locations shipping charges:
- $30.00 shipping for orders under $99.99
- $50.00 shipping for orders between $100 and $249.99
- $75.00 shipping for orders over $250
- Click here for the full list of postal codes.
If you change your mind for any reason, we accept products back under the following conditions and refund your money:
- Your products are sealed and unused in their original packaging
- You return products within 30 days
- You return products using the prepaid return label. We will deduct $10 from your refund for the return shipping & handling cost. This option is not available for returns from Nunavut, Yukon or the Northwest Territories; in these areas, we will deduct the full shipping cost.
- We do not accept returns of sales items
- Click here to return your order with a pre-paid shipping label.
- Fill out your return form (use the return authorization number we've sent in the original shipping email), print it and place it in a securely sealed shipping container.
- Make sure any old labels on your package are removed or obscured and affix your pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label.
- That’s it! Now, just drop your package in the mailbox or at a Canada Post location.
- We will email you when your return is processed. You will receive your money back within 5 business days after the arrival of your package.