Everything your need to know about Shipping
We do our best to make sure your order arrives as fast as possible. Please find the answers to frequently asked shipping questions below. Please contact us should your question not be listed or should you require special assistance.
Please be aware that all our orders require 1 business day of processing time to get them ready for you. The estimated delivery times shown at checkout are inclusive of processing times.
We offer the following shipping costs to the majority of postal code areas in Canada:
– Free shipping on orders above $99.00 CAD (before taxes).
– $10.00 CAD economy shipping on orders below $99.00 CAD
– $15.00 – $30.00 CAD Xpress shipping. Shipping costs are based on delivery postal codes and calculated at checkout
Shipping fees are subject to change. “Difficult to Serve” locations and “Air Stage” locations do not qualify for the free shipping promotion. Additionaly, they qualify for an adjusted economy shipping rate (see tabs below for extra information). Orders may also qualify for additional shipping charges depending on the size and bulk of the order. Customers will always be contacted before any such charge is added.
We ship with Canada Post exclusively and offer Economy and Xpress shipping.
Please contact us if you require even fast shipping and we’ll see what we can do for you.
Our business is located in Southern Ontario. That means shipments to Ontario and Quebec will arrive faster than shipments to BC, Alberta and other provinces
To get estimated shipping times, please enter your shipping postal code at checkout. It will display the available shipping methods and associated shipping times.
We offer Economy and Xpress shipping. Please contact us if you need even faster shipping and we’ll see what we can do for you.
Shipping times are calculated with utmost care. Please be aware however, that once your package is with Canada Post, we cannot influence the speed of delivery anymore. Strikes, extreme weather and other external factors cannot be controlled or influenced by us.
As soon as your package gets dropped off with Canada Post, you will receive an automatic email with your tracking number.
Local pickup is possible on Tuesdays from 4 pm – 8 pm in Woodstock, ON.
During your checkout, select the ‘local pick up’ option and the $10.00 shipping fee will be waived. Once the payment has been received, we will send an email with the exact address.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during the shipping process. It is normal for the outer carton to show some wear and tear.
If there is damage to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately. Please provide your order number, and retain the shipping box, packaging materials, and damaged items.
When your order arrives, please inspect it to make sure you have received the correct products.
If there has been an error please contact us immediately. Please provide your order number, and retain the shipping box, packaging materials, and incorrect items.
Orders to “Difficult to Serve” locations are subject to a $20.00 shipping fee. Unfortunately, we are also not able to offer free shipping even if you spend more than $99.99 CAD.
“Difficult to Serve” locations are those with postal codes beginning in T1, T9, T0, A0, A5, A8, X0 and Y0 which are not considered an “Air Stage” location by Canada Post.
Everything your need to know about Returns
At FAIR/SQUARE we want you to feel good about your purchase! So if you change your mind for any reason, we accept products back under some basic conditions and refund your money.
We give you a full refund if you meet the following conditions:
- Your products are sealed and unused in their original packaging
- You return products within 30 days
- We do not accept returns of sales items
- After your returned products have arrived, you will get your money back within 5 business days
- We will deduct $10 from your refund for the return shipping & handling cost. This option is not available for returns from Nunavut, Yukon or the Northwest Territories; in these areas, the customer pays shipping.
Please note that we are not the manufacturers of the products we sell. If you have a performance and/or warranty issue, or a general complaint with a product, it’s best to contact the manufacturer at the number on the packaging.
Please follow these 5 easy steps to allow for quick and easy returns:
- Click here to return your order with a pre-paid shipping label.
- Fill out your return form (use the return authorization number we’ve sent in the original shipping email), print it and place it in a securely sealed shipping container.
- Make sure any old labels on your package are removed or obscured and affix your pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label.
- That’s it! Now, just drop your package in the mailbox or at a Canada Post location.
- We will email you when your return is processed.