Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
We do our best to be as thorough as possible when answering all your questions. Please contact us should your question not be listed or should you require special assistance.
We accept credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) and PayPal.
We charge tax based on the destination province or territory that your order is being shipped.
Certain food products at FAIR/SQUARE such as tea, coffee, and granola are subject to a zero tax rate.
Coupon codes are redeemable during the checkout process. Once you have added the items you would like to purchase to your cart, you can add your coupon code either in the cart or during the checkout process. Enter the coupon code and click “Apply Coupon”.
Yes. We secure all of your private information using strong encryption technology. Moreover, we do not store any of your credit card information on our servers.
If you choose to save your credit card information in your account, it’s done via a secure process called tokenization. This means that your actual card number does not get stored but a secret code that will allow us to retrieve the number for a later order
As soon as you place your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation email from us to let you know that we received your order. You’ll receive another email to let you know when we’ve shipped your order. This email will also include your Canada Post tracking code.
Didn’t receive an email confirmation for your order? Please check your spam folder. Not there either? Please contact us as soon as possible.
No, it’s optional to make an account. If you do make one, you’ll be able to see all your past & current orders, update your shipping and billing address and update your payment methods.
We do our best to ship out your order as fast as possible. Please be aware that all our orders require 1-2 business days of processing time to get them ready for you.
We will process weekend orders on the next business day and ship them out within 1-2 business days.
Shipping for orders above $99 CAD (before taxes) is always free.
For orders below $99 CAD, we charge a flat fee of $10 CAD. Orders will be shipped with Canada Post and you’ll receive a tracking code once the item ships.
Single T-Shirt orders fit in an envelope and ship for $5. Unfortunately, we cannot provide tracking codes for envelopes.
We ship with Canada Post and use their expedited shipping method.
Please contact us if you require express shipping and we’ll see what we can do for you.
Generally, your package will arrive within 2-9 business days after it leaves our warehouse.
Once your item has been picked up by Canada Post, you’ll receive a confirmation email that includes your Canada Post tracking number.
If the status of your order does not change for more than 2 business days, please contact us and we will help you out
We are not able to give you a tracking number if your item is shipped in an envelope ($5 CAD flat fee)
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during the shipping process. It is normal for the outer carton to show some wear and tear.
If there is damage to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately. Please provide your order number, and retain the shipping box, packaging materials, and damaged items.
We give you a full refund if you meet the following conditions:
- Your products are sealed and unused in their original packaging
- You return products within 30 days
- We do not accept returns of sales items
- After your returned products have arrived, you will get your money back within 5 business days
- We will deduct $10 from your refund for the return shipping & handling cost. This option is not available for returns from Nunavut, Yukon or the Northwest Territories; in these areas, the customer pays shipping.
Please note that we are not the manufacturers of the products we sell. If you have a performance and/or warranty issue, or a general complaint with a product, it’s best to contact the manufacturer at the number on the packaging.
Please follow these 5 easy steps to allow for quick and easy returns:
- Click here to return your order with a pre-paid shipping label.
- Fill out your return form (use the return authorization number we’ve sent in the original shipping email), print it and place it in a securely sealed shipping container.
- Make sure any old labels on your package are removed or obscured and affix your pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label.
- That’s it! Now, just drop your package in the mailbox or at a Canada Post location.
- We will email you when your return is processed.